|Fulfillment@Work: YOU KNOW YOU'RE HAVING A BAD DAY WHEN...
March 12, 2000
Welcome to the Fulfillment@Work Newsletter
Published by Joel Garfinkle, Dream Job Coaching
1. You Know You're Having a Bad Day When...
2. Quotes of the Week
You Know You're Having a Bad Day When....
- Your twin sister forgets your birthday.
- Your birthday cake collapses from the weight of the candles.
- You have to sit down to brush your teeth in the morning.
- Your income tax refund check bounces.
- You put both contacts into the same eye.
- Your doctor tells you that you're allergic to chocolate.
- You have to borrow from your Visa card to pay your MasterCard.
- Everyone loves your driver's license picture, but you think it looks awful.
- People think that you're 40, and you're only 25.
- You open your briefcase for the big meeting and find nothing in it but your five-year-old's coloring pages.
- Your secretary tells you that a film crew from some show named 60 minutes is waiting in your office.
(The Comedy Central Web site cited in Speechwriter's Newsletter).
If you want to learn how to Find Your Dream Job, click here:
If you want to learn about Executive Coaching, visit:
~ Joel Garfinkle
Dream Job Coaching:
Live Your Dream Life!
Quotes of the Week
A smile is a curve that sets everything straight
~ Phyllis Diller
Comedy is acting out optimism.
~ Robin Williams
FREE content for you
Nationally published articles that you can FREELY use as content for your websites, newsletters, and publications.
Website LINK EXCHANGE program!
Would you like to exchange website links with Dream Job Coaching? Just visit our link exchange page.
Joel Garfinkle is available for coaching. Send him an email at email@example.com or call (510) 339-3201.
Copyright 1998-2006, Joel Garfinkle, all rights reserved. Permission is granted to reproduce, copy or distribute DreamsWork so long as this copyright notice and full information about contacting the author is attached.