|Fulfillment@Work: ALLOW YOUR PASSION TO GUIDE YOUR EXPERTISE
September 29, 2002
Welcome to the Fulfillment@Work Newsletter
Published by Joel Garfinkle, Dream Job Coaching
Message from Joel
Last week, I was in Kentucky speaking at the Kentucky Society for Human Resource Management. The title of my talk was Love Your Work And Help Others Love Theirs! Ten Secrets to Make Their Current Job Their Dream Job.
I had a chance to talk about how to use employee involvement programs to energize, retain and motivate the workforce. They learned how to create a concrete strategy so that they would recapture a newfound excitement for their work!
My thanks to Jim Ford, the Marketing Director of Seminars & Publications, at the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce for inviting me to speak.
If you would like me to speak to your group or organization, please contact me! Send email to: email@example.com
1. How to Allow Your Passion to Guide Your Expertise
2. What my clients say
3. The Great Question
Allow Your Passion to Guide Your Expertise
The following five suggestions will help to place your passion at the helm and allow it to guide your expertise, creating more fulfillment with less burn out.
1. Expand what you love. Identify the most enjoyable activities or projects of your job and fully incorporate them into your daily responsibilities.
2. Prioritize your most important activities. Work smarter, not harder.
3. Create a professional support team. Ask a helpful coworker, an inspiring mentor, a member of management, and a bright junior employee to be a part of your team.
4. Stay engaged and avoid stagnation. Discover and explore lateral opportunities within your company or position.
5. Don't wait for the annual review to receive feedback. Ask for positive feedback and recognition from your employer, colleages, or supervisors.
If you want to learn how to Find Your Dream Job, click here:
If you want to learn about Executive Coaching, visit:
~ Joel Garfinkle
Dream Job Coaching:
Live Your Dream Life!
Quotes of the week
The earth laughs in flowers."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
"You don't get to choose how you're going to die, or when. You can only decide how you're going to live now."
~ Joan Baez
FREE content for you
Nationally published articles that you can FREELY use as content for your websites, newsletters, and publications.
Coaching Client - Words Of Wisdom
Learning to let who I am show through without blocking myself with my attitude.
~ Client #1
Action leads to action.
~ Client #2
The Great Question
"Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."
GREAT QUESTION: Who needs kindness today?
Website LINK EXCHANGE program!
Would you like to exchange website links with Dream Job Coaching? Just visit our link exchange page.
Joel Garfinkle is available for coaching. Send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (510) 339-3201.
Copyright 1998-2006, Joel Garfinkle, all rights reserved. Permission is granted to reproduce, copy or distribute DreamsWork so long as this copyright notice and full information about contacting the author is attached.