Do you want to:
- Earn what you deserve?
- Get paid what you are worth?
- Maximize your earning potential?
All this is possible when you apply this proven 10-Step “Get Paid What You’re Worth” Program. Like most people, you probably feel your work is worth more than the salary you make. You want a compensation that reflects the actual value you bring to your company.
It’s time to have the courage to ask for the money you deserve. Whether you’re considering a new job or asking for a raise, this program will teach you the salary negotiation strategies you need to negotiate the highest amount possible.
10-Step Program is Jam-packed with Salary Negotiation Tips, Strategies and Secrets
The 10-step Get Paid What You’re Worth program is chock-full of proven strategies, insider tips, and secrets that will give you an edge during the salary negotiations process, including:
Preparing for Negotiations
- 15 dos and don’ts of negotiating your pay
- 8 websites to help you research the salary range for the position
- 12 ways to determine what salary is appropriate
- The 8 best times to negotiate salary
Salary Negotiation Tips
- 10 mistakes to avoid when negotiating your salary
- 22 ways to position yourself as the #1 candidate in order to negotiate a higher salary
- 4 proven ways to demonstrate your value to your employer
- 8 things you must do to help your employer understand your true worth
Secrets of Effective Salary Negotiations
- 15 secrets to getting the highest possible salary
- 8 ways to convince your manager that you deserve a raise
- 5 common fears that make you dread asking for a raise
- 4 things companies consider when determining whether to give raises
- 52 benefits and perks to negotiate if a higher salary is not an option
As a direct result of my work with Joel, my salary and benefits went up 20%, my autonomy within my organization reached unprecedented levels, and I learned how to create islands of excellence in an academic institution. It was the best money I ever spent, and my suspicion is that you will find the same.
During the Salary Negotiation
- 4 responses to give concerning your previous salary
- 5 ways to use stories to demonstrate your worth
- 2 ways to avoid discussing salary too early in the conversation
- 10 objections you need to be prepared for
- 7 follow-up methods to help you get your desired salary
How to Get the Best Possible Offer
- 10 ways to secure a seemingly impossible salary
- 16 items to track to present an ironclad case for a raise
- 5 effective techniques to obtain the highest possible salary
- 4 questions to help you evaluate your performance following the negotiation
- 17 things to think about before you accept an offer
Who Should Take this 10-Step Salary Negotiation Program?
Anyone who wants to earn more money will benefit from taking this program, but it will be especially helpful if you:
- Have been stuck at the same pay grade for more than a year or two.
- Are earning six figures, but no longer getting substantial raises.
- Don’t have a high-paying job.
- Want to move up from six figures to seven.
- Don’t know how to effectively negotiate a substantial raise.
- Work for a company that has cut back on raises because of the economy.
- Are subject to public salary negotiations.
- Don’t know how to secure a high-salary job offer.
- Feel that you are seriously underpaid.
- Want more generous bonuses or benefits.
- Are reluctant to ask for raise because of the recession.
- Don’t know how to bring up the subject of raises during your performance review.
- Are not sure how much money to ask for.
Regardless of whether you will be negotiating your salary publicly or privately, after completing this program you will be able to determine a fair salary range for your position, substantiate your value to the company, and effectively negotiate for the best possible salary and benefits package using proven salary negotiation strategies.
“Get Paid What You’re Worth” Book
To get even more out of the 10-step program, order Joel’s book, “Get Paid What You’re Worth.” This book provides in-depth information that complements the 10-step program perfectly for your best shot at getting the high salary you deserve.
Sign Up for Personalized Coaching Today
If you would like to get advice about asking for a raise or effectively negotiating your salary from one of the country’s leading career coach, contact Joel Garfinkle today! Joel will take the time to understand the unique situation you face and arm you with the skills you need to obtain the salary you deserve.