1. Be aware of shoulds vs. wants. People spend their lives fulfilling other peoples expectations of them. But what are the expectations you have of yourself? What do you really want or desire?
2. Make time to explore and create what is most important. Take the time to figure out what is important to you, what you want and need to give yourself fulfillment. If you don't, forces outside of you will control who you are and what you get.
3. Insist on being treated with respect in your personal life and on the job.
4. Take baby steps, not giant steps. Small steps begin today, where you are right now. Don't wait until something big occurs in your life to make important changes.
5. Reconnect with your passion. Create hobbies that youll enjoy doing. This will allow you to reconnect with the things that matter most to you.