November 2, 2005
IN THIS ISSUE
|MESSAGE FROM JOEL
I am delighted to announce that I am the proud father of a new baby girl, Ariella Joy. She is a precious soul who altered my life the moment she arrived. It's good to be back at work with a greater purpose then I ever imagined possible.
Have a grateful week,
- Have a vision of what you want. This vision of work that captures who you are can be seen within the company you are working for and by others when you seek a new job.
- Develop a strategy with action steps that lead toward creating what you want.
- Find the satisfying aspects of work. As satisfaction increases in your job, so does productivity. When people enjoy their work, they become more creative, more open to learning, and more willing to sharing ideas. They want the company to do well and have increased energy and enthusiasm for the job they are doing.
- Follow your heart. Don’t get caught by what your brain “thinks” you should be doing. Instead, follow the inner guidance and greater pull of what your heart most desires.
|QUOTES OF THE WEEK
"Leadership is a combination of strategy and character. If you must be without one, be without the strategy."
~ Gen. H. Norman Schwarzkopf
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists; when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."
~ Lao Tzu
"Leaders are made, they are not born. They are made by hard effort, which is the price which all of us must pay to achieve any goal that is worthwhile."
~ Vince Lombardi
"Good leaders make people feel that they're at the very heart of things, not at the periphery. Everyone feels that he or she makes a difference to the success of the organization. When that happens people feel centered and that gives their work meaning."
~ Warren G. Bennis
|FREE CONTENT FOR YOU
Nationally published articles that you can FREELY use as
content for your websites, newsletters, and publications.
Find Your Dream Job
Work, Business, and Executive Professionals
* Executive Coaching
* Individual Coaching
* Group Coaching
* Keynote Speaking
* Job Searching Teleclasses
I've worked with creative people, entrepreneurs, high-tech
and corporate professionals, and people in many other jobs to
help them define and land their dream jobs or to find more
satisfaction in their current jobs. For more information
Dream Job Coaching ~ Joel Garfinkle ~ (510)
You may reprint and forward the Fulfillment@Work newsletter as
long as the following copyright notice and contact information is
Copyright 2005, Joel Garfinkle, all rights reserved.
The top online resource for creating fulfillment at work!
FREE Newsletter - Articles - FREE Assessments - Books
Contact Info: 510-339-3201 /
To subscribe to/unsubscribe from the Fulfillment@Work
Newsletter, visit http://www.dreamjobcoaching.com/newsletter.html
or send a blank e-mail to:
Subscribe or Unsubscribe
Please ensure that your present "From" address is
the address you want to cancel.